Shown in this video are 2 undeniable proofs that NASA and the International “Space” Station (ISS) are completely fraudulent. There is a ton more empirical evidence available to back this up, but what is shown in this video is possibly the most damning evidence of all.
I challenge anyone who still believes NASA/ISS are legit to try and argue with what is presented here. If you are an awakened truther and have friends or family who still believe the NASA deception, consider showing this evidence to them in order to inspire them to reconsider some of their false paradigms.
1. No measurable curvature can be found on the earth (impossible if earth were a sphere)
2. Water always finds its level and all the oceans are flat, hence the term “sea level”
3. Gyroscope’s always remain level throughout worldwide airplane flight travel
4. The north star Polaris never moves from its position despite earth’s supposed travel through space
5. The horizon always rises to eye level no matter how high you go (impossible if earth were a ball)
6. Terminator line on the moon during daytime often does not coincide with suns directional light, meaning the moon is self-luminous
7. Gravity is density
8. No photographic evidence of satellites
9 . Questionable flight paths in southern hemisphere
10. Antarctic treaty forbids freedom of movement in Antarctic
11. Van Allen radiation belt makes space travel impossible (NASA even admits this)
12. Water bubbles can be seen in many ISS “spacewalk” videos
13. The Moon landings were faked
14. The Sun & globe earth model contradictions
15. All NASA “photos” of earth (and other planets) have been proven to be Photoshopped
—————————————-—————————————-————————- Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.